Development for the
We handle the transformation or development of e-learning platforms to increase user experience, flexibility, and interest through development of emerging technologies.
Whom We Help?
Although e-learning grows in popularity, its full integration into the education and business worlds is not absolute. We at ACMEX help our clients discover the best solutions for modern educational systems to improve student interaction and retention. With the latest technological advances, we facilitate the growth of e-learning possibilities throughout multiple industries and school types.
Creating E-Learning Environments That Work
The diverse range of learning domains and possibilities we work with converge under one e-learning umbrella. Our goal with this is to facilitate greater possibilities in quick learning, advanced options for knowledge sharing, security every step of the way, and comprehensive reporting in all e-learning situations.
Educators and students both benefit from the versatility that comes with SCORM-compliant digitized learning platforms.
- Full management of learning modules, lessons, and multimedia presentations
- Streamlined course delivery options and scheduling capabilities
- Integrated class chat rooms, social networking pages, and private messaging options
- User dashboards for both educators and students to organize, structure, and follow the class activities, keep up with changes, and track individual progress
Construction of complete educational portals allow schools, organizations, and businesses to facilitate select learning goals in a dynamic and user-friendly interactive way.
- Both desktop and mobile access supports e-learning convenience and improved participation
- Personalized structure, display, and methodology gives users particular control over the student experience and the progress made through the program
- Integrated systems allow for class invoicing and payment processing
- Complete analytics system measures and tracks how effective each lesson is and how productive both educators and that students are.
E-learning platforms can include integrated knowledge bases and wikis, or these can be created on their own to facilitate easier learning for students with diverse educational needs.
- Exceptional organization of knowledge libraries, archives, and information to allow students to access what they need in a user-friendly fashion
- Internal search capabilities coupled with unique metadata and tagging ensures the information is organized effectively and easy to discover as needed
- Knowledge can be shared, sent to others, and re-accessed at will
- Platforms may include multi-user areas to exchange information and brainstorm new ideas
for Mobile Access
We bring high-quality mobile applications to the forefront of the e-learning options since so many people seek out information on their smart phones and other devices.
- E-learn on multiple devices while maintaining the same appearance and use methods to ensure smooth transitions from one to the next
- Convenient and fast access to lessons and information to facilitate fast learning and knowledge retention
- Full syncing capabilities for educators and students who access lessons from multiple devices and with or without access to the Internet
Educators have complete control over precision testware designed to help evaluate accumulated knowledge and the efficacy of the lessons when it comes to teaching students new skills or information.
- Educator dashboards make it easy to create and manage tests
- Built in randomization of questions and grading mechanisms
- Integration of a feedback system for students, educators, and course management
- Various test scoring options that adapt to structure, existing knowledge base, and classification of the questions
Analyze and track students' progress and the overall ability of the e-learning class to educate with a powerful toolkit for the educators to use. This helps to create stronger classes and correct weaknesses quickly.
- Scheduled or real-time reporting on student progress, grades, and other factors
- Unique dashboard styles for different levels of access and ability within the program
- Gathering and analysis of data about in-system actions and use
- Regular reports that collect the information necessary to run the e-learning platform effectively
Offer New E-Learning Opportunities And Methods
ACMEX utilizes the latest technology to create diverse and unique e-learning experiences that facilitate student education and allow schools, companies, and organizations to offer the most attractive learning opportunities possible.
Educational Games and Gamification
Learning with AR and VR Immersion
AI Options to Assist with E-Learning
E-Learning Support For Every Aspect Of The System
Security For Private Data
Thorough security is an essential part of every e-learning solution we design and work on. This includes assurances that both educators and students personal information is kept private, all payments are secure, and nothing will be compromised to the best of our ability.
Integration With Other Systems
A simple learning program on its own does not provide the power and usability of a holistic e-learning conglomeration of software solutions that include educational apps, payment processors, CRM options, social networking pages, and other specific characteristics identified as necessary by the unique needs of every customer.
ACMEX creates efficient and effective e-learning systems that meld with existing school, company or organization tech while supporting your vision, working towards your goals, and staying within budget. Our solutions integrate with your software ecosystems and other popular learning tools or exist as standalone software applications that help ensure an effective learning process for both educators and students.